Try our gift calculator below...
Just click the "personalize" button and choose the gift you are interested in from the drop down list at the top. Then simply fill in the blank fields and your deduction calculation will appear superimposed on the infograph of the gift.
What to Expect for Clinic Visits
We understand that visiting any health care facility during this time may cause some concern. That is why we want to assure you of the safe, expert care you will receive. Here is what you can expect when you visit one of our locations.
1. Scheduling Your Appointment
Safety precautions begin before your visit. When scheduling, our team will screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and may offer a virtual visit instead or as part of your follow-up care. If an in-person visit best meets your needs, we will help you prepare for your visit and what to expect when you arrive.
How to Prepare for Your Visit
- Please wear a face covering over your mouth and nose when entering our facilities and during your visit. If you do not have a face covering, we will provide one.
- Limit the number of people who come with you. For clinic visits, our visitor policy generally allows one visitor or support person per patient. Anyone accompanying you must wear a face covering at all times and be symptom-free.
2. When You Arrive
Our staff will welcome you at your designated entrance or check-in desk. To ensure the safety of everyone, you and anyone accompanying you should:
- Let us know if you are ill or if you are currently experiencing any of these symptoms: Fever, body aches, headache, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, new loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- Sanitize your hands.
- Wear your face covering over your mouth and nose. Ask for a face mask, if you do not already have one.
- Allow extra time for a health screening when you arrive. At our hospitals, we will take your temperature and ask additional screening questions at each entrance.
3. During Your Visit
Please wear your face covering over your mouth and nose at all times and maintain a safe six-foot distance from others to the greatest extent possible. You may notice extensive safety precautions in waiting areas and other public spaces, including:
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Furniture rearranged or removed to promote social distancing
- Floor markers to guide you in maintaining a safe, six-foot distance from others
- Safety messages posted as a reminder to all
- Magazines, coat racks, beverage stations and other commonly shared items removed
- Enhanced cleaning practices, including frequent disinfecting of high-touch surfaces such as elevator buttons, vending machines and door handles
4. When You Meet With Your Care Team
You can expect thoughtful, expert care in a safe environment.
- To keep everyone safe, our staff and providers are required to get vaccinated unless they qualify for a medical or religious exemption.
- You and your care team will stay masked whenever possible. Patients may be instructed to take off face coverings, if needed to provide care.
- Your care team will wear personal protective equipment.
- Our providers and staff are screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 prior to reporting to work to confirm they are well.
- Examination and procedure rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between every patient using stringent guidelines.
- Froedtert Pharmacy offers many ways to stay safe while getting your prescriptions, including free home delivery, drive-thru and curbside pickup.